|0-70 Degree Celsius
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
|20-75 Degree Celsius
IGBT-based battery charger Battery chargers play an important role in ensuring the optimum life and performance of industrial storage batteries. Enertech chargers have been doing the job tirelessly in various power plants, substations, steel mills, refineries, petrochemicals, cement plants, oil and gas pipelines, telephone exchanges, and many other industries for the past 30 years.
The main function of the industrial battery charger is to provide a constant DC load and charge the battery bank according to the user’s requirement. In the event of failure of the main AC supply, the battery bank supplies the constant and emergency D.C load.
The AC power to DC power conversion element is usually configured in the system from a thyristor or switch-mode technology depending on the application, criticality, and space availability. Thyristor-based systems are very robust and suitable for the most demanding environmental and operational conditions.Safety and Protection
- Surge / undervoltage stop
- Overvoltage protection
- Protection against phase failure
- Automated charging/discharging process through Digital Programmable Controller
- CC/CV modes for charging/discharging.
- Step/Pulse/Loop Charge & Discharge Formation.
- Temperature controlled Formation.
- Automated Operation from HOST PC with Battery Manager software.
- Customized Data logging.
- Unlimited Program profiles can be saved in library.
- Battery backed memory for reliable restart.
- Multiple circuits in single cabinet (Upto 20)
- Very High Electrical Efficiency.
- Interfacing with Acid recirculation system is possible.
|1-PHASE OR 3 -PHASE
|DSP based design
|First in the industry with IOT based monitoring
|Transformer based for complete isolation
|MODBUS control so that user can set parameter
|LCD display for easy recording & accuracy